- Assess current programs and map out strategies to establish the necessary infrastructure to increase donations and diversify revenue. Will help establish development and implementation plans including development audits, development strategic plans, and organizational strategic plans.
School Advancement Programs
- Helping charter, public and independent schools with their Advancement programs, with a specialty in fundraising program development, annual funds, community events, and alumni relations.
Board, Staff, and Volunteer Training
- Providing individual coaching or team training to reduce fundraising fears, debunk fundraising myths and enhance your case for support.
- Will create and implement new major gift programs or re-imaging existing programs including giving societies and multiyear giving programs.
- Assisting with the development of creative concepts and financial goal setting - will develop new and individualized mailing campaigns.
Systems and Operations
- Focused on efficiency and effectiveness - suggesting infrastructure that will help enhance your services and fundraising efforts.
Interim Development Staffing
- Serving in leadership development roles as needed. Will also help find and interview potential fundraising staff.
- Helping with current or unimagined fundraising and donor cultivation events - utilizing best practices and market research.